What can aesthetic dentistry do?
We can correct almost every problem related to aesthetics:
- compensate a missing tooth
- reduce or close completely the teeth interspace
- improve the incorrect disposition of teeth
- bleach tinted teeth
- replace a darkened filling in a tooth with a new, highly aestetetic filling
- heal and reshape the soft tissue (gums)
Almost 50% of the interviewed people agreed that they form a judgement about other people based on their smile
67% think that the smile affects the self-confidence
58% agree that the smile is the first thing they notice on a person when beeing introduced
The result is the smile you dreamed of -
a full row of pearl-white properly set teeth.
Please feel free to ask about the services we provide and do not hesitate to contact our dentists!
The Correct Technique of Teeth Brushing
When you brush your teeth, set the brush at an angle of 40° relative to the tooth, on the spot where the teeth and gingiva meet.
Why is oral hygiene so important ?
More than ½ of all adults have some form of periodontal disease, and in even older than you 35god. periodontal disease is the major cause of tooth loss. …